Our vision and why we need you
Caia is Australia’s first online, on demand health and wellness company for women and their families.
We are transforming the way women & families access health & wellness support through seamless technology with a focus on compassionate and human care.
Women & families are busier than ever, time poor, and often constrained geographically. Our vision is to harness the full power of technology to digitise all aspects of women’s reproductive & family health, making access to high quality health options easy and convenient across life stages. Come and join us!
Through a secure text & video consultation platform and easy access to a holistic network of practitioners and services, we give women and families the confidence and convenience to take action on their health.
We are an early stage funded start up based in Sydney’s CBD with access to capital, advisors and corporate partnerships. Currently, we are a leadership team of 3 (CEO and COO and CMO) with over 20 years of experience in health care and human services and strong backgrounds in startups, strategy, operations, marketing and finance. See more about our founders here: caia.care/about-us
Read more about Caia in a recent press release: https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/profiles/caia-medtech-antler/
And check out our recent pitch at Sydney's Town Hall to get a better sense of what we're about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTrLZiYCe0M&feature=youtu.be
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer to join our team and provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will lead our technology strategy and implementation and communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
You are motivated by a sense of purpose and want to be a part of creating a solution that matters to the lives of women and families. You are excited by the opportunity to shape both the product and the technical processes for a growing company.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- Single Page Application (e.g. React or Vue)
- HTML5 canvas
- Experience or willingness to learn and implement video (Web RTC/Zoom SDK etc.) and asynchronous chat functionality
- Database implementation experience, handling sensitive data sets
Ideally you will have
- Proven ability to lead a team in a CTO capacity or similar leadership role
- Experience working in an early stage start up or building a product from the ground up
- Knowledge of technological trends to build out our strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing a solution end-to-end
- Passion for health care and women’s and family wellness
- A willingness to be flexible and do what it takes to grow and scale the business
- A willingness to learn and oversee any required outsourcing
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving aptitude
- A sense of humour
We don’t anticipate that we will find a candidate who ticks every box, but we’d love for you to be able to make a credible case that you are able to do most and are up for the challenge of learning new things.
Remuneration & Incentive
For the right candidate, we are prepared to offer a competitive package:
- Competitive salary in line with early stage start ups
- Equity option vested over a 4 year period
- Flexible working options with office space in Sydney and Melbourne CBDs
- Access to senior advisors and partnerships
- Opportunity to be part of the senior leadership team and shape an innovative tech start up
If this sounds like you please drop us a line using the form below or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org