Caia is Australia’s first online, on demand health and wellness company for women and their families.
We are transforming the way women & families access health & wellness support through seamless technology with a focus on compassionate and human care.
Women & families are busier than ever, time poor, and often constrained geographically. Our vision is to harness the full power of technology to digitise all aspects of women’s reproductive & family health, making access to high quality health options easy and convenient across life stages. Come and join us!
Through a secure text & video consultation platform and easy access to a holistic network of practitioners and services, we give women and families the confidence and convenience to take action on their health.
We are an early stage funded start up based in Sydney’s CBD with access to capital, advisors and corporate partnerships. Currently, we are a leadership team of 3 (CEO and COO and CMO) with over 20 years of experience in health care and human services and strong backgrounds in startups, strategy, operations, marketing and finance. See more about our founders here: caia.care/about-us
Read more about Caia in a recent press release: https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/profiles/caia-medtech-antler/
And check out our recent pitch at Sydney's Town Hall to get a better sense of what we're about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTrLZiYCe0M&feature=youtu.be
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Expert in a part time/contractor/consulting capacity to join our team with a focus on B2C growth. You will work closely with our Chief Marketing Officer, CEO and COO to promote and build the Caia in Australia.
- B2C Growth - driving traffic to the Caia website, landing pages, social media
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Expertise in identifying and optimising growth channels.
- A/B testing, including analysing and actioning data insights and users’ feedback
- Scaling and automating the growth processes.
- Basic coding and web development knowledge is preferable
- Experience with growth hacking tools such as Google Optimise, HubSpot, Zapier etc
Ideally you will be...
- Data-driven with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Having a startup mindset, willing to be flexible and learn
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Performance and results-oriented
- Curious and creative
- Relentless in pursuit of growth
Remuneration & Incentive
- Competitive for early stage start ups
- Option for equity vested over a 4 year period
- Flexible working options with office space in Sydney CBD
- Access to senior advisors and partnerships
- Opportunity to be part of shaping an innovative tech start up
If this sounds like you please drop us a line using the form below