Caia is Australia’s first online, on demand health and wellness company for women and their families. Through a secure video consultation platform and easy access to our holistic network of practitioners, our mission is to give women the confidence and convenience to take action on their health.
We are an early stage funded start up that is based in Sydney’s CBD with access to capital, advisors and corporate partnerships. We're in the process of engaging with businesses to offer our services to some of Australia's top corporates in early 2020.
Currently, we are a team of 3 (CEO and COO and CMO) with over 20 years of experience in health care and human services and strong backgrounds in start ups, strategy, operations, marketing and finance.
Check out our recent pitch at Sydney's Town Hall at Antler's demo day to get a better sense of what we're about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTrLZiYCe0M&feature=youtu.be
We are looking for a Finance Business Analyst Intern in a part time/full time capacity to join our team with a focus on supporting our B2B sales pipeline.
- Strong understanding of finance
- Ability to develop a data driven business model that can forecast the financial and social outcomes businesses can expect as a result of implementing Caia in the workplace.
- Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop supporting narrative and materials to convey the business
Ideally you will be...
- Data-driven with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Having a startup mindset, willing to be flexible and learn
- Curious and creative
- Relentless in pursuit of growth
- Willing to learn
Remuneration & Incentive
While this is an unpaid internship, we will offer you:
- ongoing coaching and support from an experienced team.
- the opportunity to lead projects and gain valuable experience
- the opportunity to be located with the team in the Sydney Start Up Hub in Sydney’s CBD
- the opportunity to be part of shaping an innovative tech start up
If this sounds like you please drop us a line using the form below